Win 10 build 1607 on acer 736-0487 (dual core) 4 gb ram
- Windows 10 high cpu usage
- problem cpu is always on 100 %
- slow menu opennng
- when system is idle 35 % cpu usage
- internet pages long opening
- chrome : err_connection_timed_out
setuphost.exe is auto running !!! and trying to install an update without succes
- ccleaner registry + cleanup
- wise registry cleaner (324 errors)
- Working Solutiuon Delete this folder >>> C:\$WINDOWS.~BT
- Delete with unlocker or PCHUNTER
Solutions from internet not helped in my case but maybe will help you.
Fix 2: Use DISM tool __________Not helped (all tests where ok)
Windows Update may fails if there’s any corruption error. In this case, you can use the built-in DISM (Deployment Image Servicing and Management) command-line tool to repair Windows images.
Here’s how you can run DISM tool on your computer:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key to bring up the Start menu.
- Type cmd in the search box, then right-click Command Prompt or cmd from the result to select Run as administrator.
Note: Click Yes when prompted by User Account Control.
- Type the following commands and press Enter after each:
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Checkhealth DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth